If there is a question of where the civilization of a city can continue to live and grow? The answer is very likely to start from the cultural community. If you have questions, from which the culture could be characterized? One of the simplest on the arts community.
Solo is a City of Culture, the Solo must also have the power of the arts who live and grow well in society. But how then could force it into energy to grow and berkembangnyakotaSolo? This is in them the spirit of the ITB (SIPA) 2010.
SIPA comes from an idea to explore the potential of the performing arts as part of cultural life. SIPA there is the desire to continue to mature kehidupankota. And SIPA was born due to depart from the spirit of community. Of community and belonging Solo.
Solo International Performing Arts (SIPA) held at the Palace Mangkunegaran Pamedan Solo 16-18 July 2010 on the theme of folk art, which has a unique type of art that deserve to be appointed as well as the international theme of the performance scale.
Not just talking purely aesthetic issue. Remains also spoke about the nature of life and community supporters, and local wisdom contained in it were loaded. In the 2010 delegation show SIPA will perform include:
- Wargo Budhoyo – Magelang, Central Java
- Markt Allhau – Austria
- Malay Heritage Arts – Pacific Islands
- Art Sumedang – Sumedang, West Java
- University Malaysia Sabah – Malaysia
- ISI Dendasar – Bali
- Fitria studio and Kalang Padepokan Kamuning – Bandung, West Java
- Lungit Theatre – Solo, Central Java
- Oxana Chi – Germany
- Jiyu Luay – Kutai, Kalimantan
- Timor Leste – Timor Leste
- Danil Millan Cabrera – Mexico
- Malang Dance – Malang, East Java
- Ngurah Sudibya – Bali
- Darma Giri Culture – Wonogiri, Central Java
- Sexual intercourse – Japan
- Black Umbrella Theatre – Bandung, West Java
- State University of Medan – Medan, North Sumatra
- Traditional Dance – India
- Pring Sedhapur – Banyumas, Central Java
- Gangsadewa – Yogyakarta